At Visit Hillbrush we are committed to ensuring that your personal information is protected and never misused.
If you have any questions, comments or concerns about any aspect of this policy or how Hillbrush handles your information please email our Privacy team on Data.Protection@Hillbrush.com.
1. What information is being collected?
We will only ask for or collect the personal information we need to provide and improve the service, products and experiences our customers expect.
You may share with us: your name, job title, address, email address, contact number and payment information.
2. Who is collecting it?
The Hill Brush Company Limited (Company Number: 03464746) is the data controller for the personal data. A data controller determines the purposes and means of processing personal data.
Our registered address is Norwood Park, Castle Street, Mere, Wiltshire, United Kingdom, BA12 6FE.
3. How is it collected?
Personal data is collected in one or more of the following ways:
- When you sign up to receive service updates, or announcements and special offers
- When you contact us through the website
- When you communicate with us through email or on the phone
- When you provide us with your contact details outside the Visit Hillbrush premises
4. Why is it being collected?
We process your personal data on the basis of our legitimate interest in carrying out marketing activities and updating you on news and updates about Visit Hillbrush. However we will only send you marketing communications if you have told us it is okay to do so.
5. How will it be used?
Our main reason for collecting and using your personal information is to provide and improve the service and experiences that you expect from us. We use the information you share with us in the following ways:
- To respond to queries and requests
- To communicate with you
- To provide services and support
- As long as you’re happy for us to do so, to tell you about our other products and services
- To allow us to improve your experience through customer satisfaction surveys
6. Who will it be shared with?
The third parties who provide services on our behalf fall into the following categories:
- Those helping us to deliver products to you
- Third parties that assist us with our marketing
We will also share your personal information if we are required to do so by law.
7. How long is it kept?
8. Links to third party websites
We may provide links to other websites which are not operated and controlled by Hillbrush (Visit Hillbrush).
We have no control over and are not responsible for the content of those sites or how the third parties responsible for them collect and use your personal information. We do not endorse or make any representations about third party websites.
Third party websites may have their own privacy policies explaining how they use and share your personal information. You should carefully review those privacy policies before you use these websites to make sure that you are happy with how your personal information is being collected and shared.
9. How your personal data is is protected?
We are committed to protecting your personal information. We use appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect your personal information and privacy, and review those regularly.
We protect your personal information using a combination of physical and IT security controls, including access controls that restrict and manage the way in which your personal information and data is processed, managed and handled.
We also ensure that our staff are adequately trained in protecting your personal information.
Our procedures mean that we may occasionally request proof of identity before we share your personal information with you.
10. How can you change the way we contact you about our products?
We will only send you marketing communications when you have told us that you are happy for us to do so.
You can change the way that we contact you in the following ways:
Opt-In/Start Contacting Me
If you hadn’t previously asked us to send you marketing communications, you can ask us to start contacting you (sometimes called an “opt-in”) by:
- Contacting Visit Hillbrush via the website contact form(s) and stating that you would like to receive communications from us
- Emailing email@example.com and letting us know you would like to receive communications from us
- Providing us with written permission to receive communications from us (via sign-up forms, coupons, etc)
Changing your preferences
If you have previously said that you would like us to contact you (“opted-in”) but would like to change or update the way that we do so, you can update your preferences by:
- Contacting firstname.lastname@example.org and stating that you would like to change or update the way that we contact you
Opt-Out/Stop Contacting Me
If you want to stop receiving marketing communications from us (sometimes called “opting out”), you can do so at any time by:
- Contacting email@example.com and stating that you no longer wish to receive such communications
- Emailing our Privacy team at Data.Protection@Hillbrush.com.
11. Your rights
You have the right to access, update and amend personal information that we hold about you. You can also:
- Object to our use of your personal information for certain purposes
- Ask us to limit or restrict our use of your personal information
- Ask us to remove or delete personal information about you
If you would like to exercise any of your rights in relation to your personal information, please email Data.Protection@Hillbrush.com and specify that you are a Visit Hillbrush customer (as opposed to a Hillbrush customer).
If you are not satisfied with our response to your request, you also have the right to refer the matter to the Information Commissioner in the UK. https://ico.org.uk/
12. Recruitment Privacy Notice
Please see our Recruitment Privacy Notice by clicking here.